This degree is focussing on applying management skills and hygiene knowledge in industrial working environment.
Master of Science (MSc) in Safety, Health & Hygiene Management
The degree program is 36 credits in total. It consists 10 related subjects + one project.
1. Accident Analysis and Risk Control
2. Planning Occupational Safety and Health
3. Occupational Health in National Development
4. Management Systems for Safety
5. Risk Management
6. Safety & Health Auditing
7. Safety & Health Training
8. Safety & Health Culture and Human Behavior
9. Occupational Hygiene and Chemical Safety
10. Environmental & Health Management
Safety & Health Planning Project
Upon completion of the Master programme, participants are able to:
1. Use the advanced knowledge and skills in prevention of occupational injury and disease;
2. Specialize and undertake research in safety management, safety technology, occupational health, hygiene, and other related areas;
3. Use their specialized disciplines within the conceptual framework in order that the principles of occupational safety and health can be applied in practical situations;
4. Use their skills and knowledge in the implementation of safety management in their industrial fields.
Applicants should have Diploma in Occupational Health & Safety or over 24 years old with 3 years experiences in the related field.
100% on coursework. At least one written project must be submitted by the students other than written assignments for the subjects. The project should be essay report format and at least 8,000 words.